Missed our key stories this week in Australia? BLOUIN ARTINFO brings you a quick recap:
– Nicholas Forrest interviewed the directors of the revealing documentary “Red Obsession,” a film about China’s obsession with Bordeaux.
– An exhibition of paintings by Russian dissident artist Vika Begalska currently on show at Sydney’s Janet Clayton Gallery was the subject of a review by Nicholas Forrest
– Australian musician Tom Ellard reveals the secrets behind “Hauntology House,” an incredible pioneering online toy developed for Australia’s Adelaide Festival in association with ABC Arts.
– Philanthropist and gallerist Yashian Schauble explained why she decided to close Ausin Tung Gallery and revealed her plans for the future as well as her thoughts on the market for Chinese art in Australia.
– Australian artist Janet Laurence was announced as the winner of the Glover prize and Janelle Low was announced as the winner of the National Photographic Portrait Prize.
– Sydney gallerist Sarah Cottier took time away from her busy schedule to talk about her recent move to new premises in Paddington.